Innovative Parts Cart B Series – Parts Caddy
The Innovative Parts Cart B parts caddy is the preferred parts caddy of the automotive industry. This best-selling cart features an open design and 30 percent more shelf positions than most carts. It is ideal for major teardowns and repairs.
The cart shelves can be easily adjusted to accommodate the various parts that your collision services shop encounters on a daily basis. High-carbon, heat-treated brackets support each shelf up to 125 pounds. Multiple parts carts can also be nested and easily stored, saving you space. There’s no need to flip or reverse the shelf for nesting multiple units.
This easy-to-load cart has three points of access and one-inch side rails that prevent parts from falling off. You can also hang hoods, fenders and core supports almost anywhere on the cart with its six high-performance cart hooks.
This durable, high-quality caddy is backed by our lifetime warranty.
The Innovative Parts Cart B parts caddy is often imitated, but its quality remains unsurpassed.
- Vertical storage saves valuable floor space
- No need to flip shelf over for easy space saving nesting
- Open design for easy loading & unloading
- Load parts directly from the delivery truck
- Less handling of parts means less risk of damage
- 30% more shelf positions than any other parts carts
- High-carbon, heat-treated steel shelf brackets for years of trouble-free use
- Shelves have upper side rails to prevent parts slide-off
- Four industrial grade total-lock caster wheels for mobility; zero movement when locked
- Patented easy-adjust shelf brackets
- Durable powder coat finish
- Only parts cart with a Lifetime Warranty
- U.S. Patent #7,314,413, 7,708,156 & other Patents Pending
- Dimensions: 41″W – 51″W x 31″D x 75″H
- Shelves measure 40″W x 24″D
- Shelves adjust every 3″
- Weight rated to 125 lbs. per shelf
- Includes: 3 adjustable shelves, 2 adjustable support arms, 2 bungee cords, 6 metal hooks
- 100 lbs.