$529.00(+$60.00 US Shipping)
Paint the entire panel without ever putting the spray gun down. Spray the parts just like they fit on the vehicle for better color match and finish.
Simplify the car prepping and painting process.
The UltraRack Paint Stand is a complete system that requires no accessories and allows you to paint, repair, and prep vehicle panels of various shapes and sizes.
Work on doors, hoods, trunk lids, and more by adjusting the width and height of the stand’s heavy-duty support arms and frames.
This paint stand features four industrial-grade total-lock caster wheels that provide stability while you work. The locks not only prevent the wheels from rolling but the stem from swiveling side-to-side.
The seven locking positions on the stand mimic a part’s positioning on a vehicle and allow you to paint a car panel without ever putting the spray gun down.
Choose the UltraRack Paint Stand for a five-star finish, every time.
Auto Body Paint Stand Product Specs
- Holds hoods, tailgates, doors, lift gates, deck lids, cargo doors and fenders
- Efficient single-hand operation, non-interrupted spraying
- Seven locking positions mimic the parts position on the vehicle for a seamless match
- Protective rubber boots keep critical areas free of overspray
- Complete system – no accessories needed
- Four industrial-grade, total-lock caster wheels for stability; zero movement when locked
- 32″W x 32″D x 54″H
- Support arms adjustments 15″W – 64″W x 12″H x 56″H
- Product Weight: 58 lbs.
- Maximum Load Capacity: 75 lbs.
- In a standard body shop with one paint booth, use two or three UltraRacks for greater efficiency