Innovative Parts Cart–C™
$612.00(+$60.00 US Shipping)
“Our stalls stay so organized. We couldn’t do without them!”
The industry standard parts caddy for large auto body repair jobs. More storage than any other parts cart or parts caddy on the market.
Product Options & Related Products…
Innovative Deep Basket™$49.00 Add to cart
Telescopic Support Arm Set$42.00 Add to cart
Innovative RO Holder™$34.00 Add to cart
Innovative Hardware Tray™$32.00 Add to cart
Innovative Shelf Mat™$43.00 Add to cart
Innovative Protective Mat™$46.00 Add to cart
Innovative Parts Pan™$39.00 Add to cart
Innovative Pan™$119.00 Add to cart
Innovative Trim Panel Bag™$59.00 Add to cart
Innovative Headlight Bag™$43.00 Add to cart
Innovative Trim Molding Holder$37.00 Add to cart
Parts Cart – Hook Set (6) for A, B and C Series$25.00 Add to cart
Innovative Hanger Bracket™$19.00 Add to cart
Innovative Parts Cart–C™
Save valuable floor space in your collision services shop with the Innovative Parts Cart–C Series.
This large storage cart features an open design that allows for easy loading and unloading of parts. This highly mobile cart reduces the amount of handling required for auto body parts, minimizing the risk of damage or misplacement. Now parts can be directly unloaded from the delivery truck and wheeled to your workstation. The cart’s four support arms are perfect for holding bumpers and valences.
The Innovative Parts Cart pairs unprecedented mobility with stability – the industrial-grade caster wheels have a total-lock feature that prevents any movement when locked. This parts cart also has easily adjustable shelf brackets that can accommodate almost any sized car part. Made with a damage-resistant powder-coat finish.
- Vertical storage saves valuable floor space
- No need to flip shelf over for easy space-saving nesting
- Open design for easy loading & unloading
- Load parts directly from the delivery truck
- Less handling of parts means less risk of damage
Don’t Be Fooled by Cheap Imitations
Auto Body Parts Cart Product Specs
- 30% more shelf positions than any other parts carts
- High-carbon, heat-treated steel shelf brackets for years of trouble-free us
- Shelves have upper side rails to prevent parts slide-off
- Four industrial grade total-lock caster wheels for mobility; zero movement when locked
- Patented easy-adjust shelf brackets
- Durable powder coat finish
- U.S. Patent #7,314,413, 7,708,156 & other Patents Pending
- Dimensions: 42″W x 51″D x 75″H
- Shelves measure 40″W x 24″D
- Shelves adjust every 3″
- Weight rated to 125 lbs. per shelf
- Includes: 6 adjustable shelves, 4 adjustable support arms, 2 bungee cords, 6 metal hooks
- 158 lbs.
Innovative Tools recommends three to four parts carts per technician.