Innovative Auto Body Door Jack
The Innovative Door Jack is known as the most versatile Auto Body Tool for lifting doors in the collision services industry. This door jack can save you time and money by enabling a single auto body technician to safely handle jobs involving big bumpers and doors.
There are many adjustment options that technicians have when working with the Innovative Door Jack. The door jack features the industry’s only 8-inch front-to-back tilting adjustment, allowing for maximum positioning options.
The door jack can also be adjusted from 7 inches to 32 inches from the floor, meeting the demands of any sized job.
The Innovative Door Jack has a wide stance for added stability and total-lock caster wheels that prevent any movement when locked. Its strong, rubber-padded metal supports also eliminate door and bumper damage by preventing metal-to-metal contact.
This door jack has a powder coat finished and is backed by our lifetime warranty.
- Now one tech can handle big bumpers and doors alone
- Ample padding, no metal-on-metal contact, no damage
- Industry’s only 8” front-to-back tilting adjustment
- Side-to-side tilt adjustment for easier part removal & installation
- Wide stance for added stability
- Four industrial grade, easy-glide total-lock caster wheels; zero movement when locked
- Adjusts from 7″ to 32″ from the floor
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Lifetime Warranty
- 24″L x 30″W
- 63 lbs.